Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

Lister CS Engine Electric Start Conversion "MOVED"

Anything NOT about the Yamaha Virago

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Lister CS Engine Electric Start Conversion "MOVED"

Post by Rob » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:49 am

This is a moved post for member Vikapolyak
I am looking for a Electric start conversion for a Lister CS engine, or a good way to make my own. I don't like the starters with the wheel on it as much as the real setup. Any ideas are appreciated thanks.
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Re: Lister CS Engine Electric Start Conversion "MOVED"

Post by Rob » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:29 pm

You need to goto this site http://listerengine.com/smf/index.php?P ... &board=3.0
and sign up and post your questions about Lister engines there. I am sure you will get plenty of help on that subject there. Take care and good luck!
Peace.
Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE