Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

Virago Wind Shield

(OLD ARCHIVED)Yamaha Virago buy/sell listings. These listings are from the old section we had for buying and selling of virago parts and bikes. This section is archived and viewable only.

Moderator: choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Virago Wind Shield

Post by Rob » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:38 am

On the lookout for a wind shield that will fit my 1982 XV750 Virago. Preferably used and cheap but in usable condition. Please let me know if you have or know someone who has a wind shield I might be able to use. Thanks.
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE

ViragoJoe
What Virago you Own: 1996 Virago Special XV1100SH
"Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!!"

Re: Virago Wind Shield

Post by ViragoJoe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 am

Rob,
:idea: Also, post your windshield request on our sister site "Virago Owners Group". Possibly, someone there may have one to fit your bike.
ViragoJoe
1996 XV1100SH Virago Special
"Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!!"
;)

Rob
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rob » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 am

Yes yes! I been meaning to ask Marty about what I am allowed there as far as a signature goes as well. Many thanks for pointing this out.
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE

edrascol
What Virago you Own: 1984 XV700

Post by edrascol » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Rob,
I noticed there is a used Slipstreamer Ss-10-c currently listed on eBay. Buy it now is $39.96 with free shipping. I searched for virago windshield. Its located in Holland MI, not that it really matter's on eBay.

Rob
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rob » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:14 am

Thank you for letting me know. :) How are things going with your bike? Well I hope. Peace.
Rob