Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

1982 xv750 Stripped Bare Yamaha Virago w/ clean title

(OLD ARCHIVED)Yamaha Virago buy/sell listings. These listings are from the old section we had for buying and selling of virago parts and bikes. This section is archived and viewable only.

Moderator: choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

1982 xv750 Stripped Bare Yamaha Virago w/ clean title

Post by Rob » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:58 am

a 1982 XV750 Yamaha Virago frame spripped down bare :twisted: . The frame is in excellent condition and has a clean title with it. Great to put parts on of a bike that had a bent frame or some other issue. Or great if you just want to start from scratch and make a totally new build but dont have a title. Can't beat the price, $75. Shipping is your problem. You could either have it fedexed or sent by USPS ground. I live just north of flint in clio,MI 48420. I would be willing to meet considering you cover most of the fuel costs.
Peace.
Rob :twisted:

I would also be interested in a trade if you have a beat up bike or laptop and/or tower

home 81068789four seven
cell 31362379two one
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE