Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

About total views on choppin heel shifter

Various Yamaha Virago Chit-Chat

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

About total views on choppin heel shifter

Post by Rob » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:07 am

I just noticed you have over 2500 views on the topic of your heel shifter. thats alot compared to other topics!! This is the one I am talking about:
http://viragohelp.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=139
Anyhow just wanted to let you know Choppin how much interest your great Virago parts bring. Time for you to turn the garage into a factory?? LMAO!! Take care everyone and have a great year!!
Peace. 8-)
Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE

choppin
Platinum Star Member
Platinum Star Member
What Virago you Own: 1982 XV 920
2004 XL 883 Sportster
1984 XV 700

Re: About total views on choppin heel shifter

Post by choppin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:43 am

Yes there are a lot of views, but only wish there were that many sales. Really not complaining.

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Re: About total views on choppin heel shifter

Post by Rob » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Bummer... I did offer to get you rolling. People like instant gratification nowa days. If I had set you up a small site where people could buy on the spot(as I offered) it would increase sales quite a bit I think. but as you said then, you weren't really trying to make a business of it, more of just a hobby which I can understand. If you ever want to take things further with an online presence let me know. As I said before there would be no obligations. You ever change your mind i'm here :idea: Peace.
Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE