Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

Looking for cheap Virago in Michigan under $1500

Need a specific part for your Yamaha Virago? Looking for that special Virago model and year? No fear post your request here!
Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Looking for cheap Virago in Michigan under $1500

Post by Rob » Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Hey everyone. :D
I am on the hunt for a dirt cheap virago in the Michigan area. Doesn't have to be a running bike. As long as it has the potential to be a running bike after a bit of work I would be happy. If anyone has or knows of anyone selling a Virago in my area please let me know. Thanks!
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Re: Looking for cheap Virago in Michigan under $1500

Post by Rob » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Still Looking. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Ride safe everyone!
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE