Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

READ BEFORE POSTING

The area for the Yamaha Virago DIY enthusiast.

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Rob » Wed May 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Share those Virago projects! Don’t really have any rules to impose.(not yet anyhow) So go ahead and start a thread titles with your project and post away! Feel free to link to your youtube videos or where ever else you might have media on your project you want to share. All I ask is if you start a post that you clearly show what you are doing and how it was done and that you keep your posting up with updates till the project is finished. Can’t wait to see the various mods people come up with. I myself have a 1982 Virago XV750J that is basically stock except for a set of Jardine pipes and a Mustang seat. So you never know…. I might like your DIY project so much I might do it! Either way I am sure other Virago owners would love to see the hard work others are doing to their bikes. Peace.

Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE