Tired of seeing ads? Register now! Registered members NO longer have to see any advertising on the forum side of the website. Enjoy! --- Rob

Updating the site

Where you can find out what is currently going on with the operation of ViragoHelp.com

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Updating the site

Post by Rob » Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi all. As many have noticed I have been working hard to make some changes to the site. I upgraded our forums software which basically broke everything so I have been working my tail off to get it all working again. Also I have changed the site to display wider on desktop view. New categories have been added and are still being changed around to make asking questions and finding answers hopefully more easy for everyone. If anyone runs into any problems please let me know via PM or by replying to this post.
:idea: Have a great idea you think we can incorporate into the site? Well let me know!

Thanks to everyone for their continued support of the site.... without you there is no ViragoHelp.com
Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;) To donate using PayPal click HERE
If you are looking for service manuals for working on a Yamaha Virago we have them available for download HERE