Dr. Piston Archive ready to go!!! Take a look please.

Where you can find out what is currently going on with the operation of ViragoHelp.com

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Dr. Piston Archive ready to go!!! Take a look please.

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:21 am

All of the Dr. Piston Archive has been successfully moved over to the forum side and all the code altered to work correctly on the forum. They are still available on the other side of the website until I get everything ready to remove that half of the site completely. Please check the Dr.Piston Web Archive link to the left in the menu and give things a look. It isn't pretty but it is a start and all the information is available. There are a few blurry images and I ask you guys to help me and see if you can find clear images I can use that are 700x700 pixels or larger as replacements. I likely have the images somewhere but just cant find them. I am tired. Been at this for days now. This upgrade is going to be 100+ hours easily before its completely done....
As always, if anyone has any suggestions to improve things or notices something broken please let me know!

If the site becomes unavailable at all it is just me working. Outages should last no longer than 1 or 2 minute increments at most. Thank you.

This message set to global for 7 days so hopefully everyone sees it. After that it will disappear from view.
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;)
Yamaha Virago manuals available for download HERE