Taking suggestions

Where you can find out what is currently going on with the operation of ViragoHelp.com

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Taking suggestions

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 am

Watch for changes to the website......

Thanks to everyone! Joe is correct most I do is work and sleep. I do however make time to keep this place greased and oiled:) I am currently working on moving all the articles from the wordpress side of the site onto this forum side. Ive wanted to do this for awhile. I estimate 60 hours or so of work plus many more buttoning things up after its is live. I have a decent start on it. This will greatly improve the site plus im hoping reduce the resource load slightly so this hosting upgrade holds us for the future. I hate hackers, bots, and ads, I'll do my best to keep all 3 off the site as much as I can. Have a great spring and ride safe everyone!

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Anything at all. Something you think that can be improved. A change you would like to see... anything! I would really appreciate any input and involvement from the community.

Rob
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;)
Yamaha Virago manuals available for download HERE

waspanman
What Virago you Own: 1995 535 1996 750

Re: Taking suggestions

Post by waspanman » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:42 pm

I am also a member of the Triumph Trophy 2012 on forum and they have a gallery page where members bikes, upgrades modifications etc can be viewed. As I spend a lot of time viewing internet image pages for Viragos and freeze framing youtube videos for inspiration, I was just wondering????