Both Archives Ready!! Damn I'm Tired...

Where you can find out what is currently going on with the operation of ViragoHelp.com

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Do you like the changes I have recently made to the website?

Poll ended at Tue May 11, 2021 9:52 am

Yes
100%
Not really
No votes
Dont care
No votes
Where am I again?
No votes

Total votes: 2

Rob
Administrator
Administrator
What Virago you Own: Unable to ride due to health issues...

Both Archives Ready!! Damn I'm Tired...

Post by Rob » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:00 pm

I have great news. I have both the Dr. Piston and Virago Owners Club archives moved over to the forum part of the site. People no longer have to visit that wreck that part of the site was anymore. You can see the links to the archives to the left in the menu now. They are all there and I have them all displaying correctly and linking correctly. It isn't pretty but it is all there. If anyone notices any errors or issues please let me know by replying to this post or emailing or private messaging me. The other side of the website is still there.... for now.... but the only way to reach it is through the link in the menu to the left 'Old Side Of Viragohelp'.

I still plan to get more things done such as the 'Member Submitted Articles' area, as well as setting up a proper downloads section just for manual and documents that members can upload to if they have any documentation we are missing.

I'm beat. I'm going to get some sleep before I have to go back into work tonight. Take care everyone.

Rob

I am adding a poll. Please give me some answers :D

Last bumped by Rob on Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:00 pm.
If this website was helpful please consider donating to help keep this site here for future Virago owners. :idea: ;)
Yamaha Virago manuals available for download HERE