Things look bleak. If anyone can donate please do. Thanks everyone. Im trying to scrape up funds..... only month to go.
Rob

2005 XV250 Indicator Switch - Which ones is ground? (Australia) (Closed No Response)

Have a question about fixing something on a Yamaha Virago XV250? Post it here!

Moderators: ViragoJoe, choppin

Brewskies
What Virago you Own:

2005 XV250 Indicator Switch - Which ones is ground? (Australia) (Closed No Response)

Post by Brewskies » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:16 am

Hi All,

Was just wondering if you guys are able to help identify the ground wire for my indicator switch on an '05 XV250.
I've attached a photo of the wiring diagram

Cheers :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ViragoJoe
What Virago you Own: 1996 Virago Special XV1100SH

Re: 2005 XV250 Indicator Switch - Which ones is ground? (Australia) (Closed No Response)

Post by ViragoJoe » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:54 am

Brewskies wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:16 am
Hi All,

Was just wondering if you guys are able to help identify the ground wire for my indicator switch on an '05 XV250.
I've attached a photo of the wiring diagram

Cheers :mrgreen:
============

Brewskies,

To little information shown in your snap shot of a wiring harness. Would have been better if you attached the complete wiring harness diagram.

Rule of thumb 99.9% of the time, Black wires run to ground. Your snap shot doesn't show "B" for a Black wire connection.

We are assuming this indicator switch is for the turn signals, for there are other indicator switches in wiring harnesses. Our clairvoyants don't always show up on a daily bases. So, give us a helping hand here.

We here are more familiar with the bigger Virago's. As for XV250's, we know enough to be dangerous.

Remember we are all learning from one another. Disclaimer: We don't claim to have all the answers to questions.
If this website was helpful, please consider donating.

Remember: It's Free to use - but not free to run - make a contribution to support the site, or it may not be here after Feb., 2023!

ViragoJoe 🇺🇸
1996 XV1100SH Virago Special
"Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!!"
;)

All topics are archived by vehicle families for easy perusing and to find answers.

NOTE TO ALL:
:arrow: Please edit your profile with location (State/Country) & Bike Information. It will aid us in assisting you!