- Posts: 2733
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am
- Location: S.E. Michigan, USA
- What Virago you Own: 1996 Virago Special XV1100SH
This Is Why Your Motorcycle Has a Redline:
1996 XV1100SH Virago Special
"Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!!"
NOTE TO ALL:
Please edit your profile to include your location & Bike Information.
It will aid us in assisting you!
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm
- Location: Oakland CA
- What Virago you Own: 1995 XV1100. My dad has a 1996 XV535. I also ride a 2008 SV650S and 2004 Yamaha TTR125. Currently restoring a 50cc Yamaha Champ moped
Speaking of the RevZilla channel, and specifically their "Daily rider" series: I wonder if they would ever put a Virago through their test (maybe sans the off-road jump) and see how it stacks up against modern bikes. Sure, it doesn't have cruise control and other gadgets, but it's plenty comfy and reliable.